Agri-Flame has partnered with a select group of lenders who not only understand the substantial savings potential of our product, but who also understand the financial commitment and constraints of the American farmer. We will be glad to work with you to find the best possible options for financing your Agri-Flame system.
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) offers grants and loan guarantees under the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP).
- The USDA’s REAP program provides grants and loans to rural small businesses and agricultural producers for the purchase and installation of renewable power projects.
- The Agri-Flame qualifies for this program.
- The maximum for renewable energy or energy efficient grants is 25% of the eligible product cost.
- The maximum for a loan guarantee is 75% of the eligible project cost.
For more information, contact the USDA Rural Development Rural Energy Coordinator in your state or visit www.farmenergy.org.
B & D Heating Systems, LLC can assist you with completing the necessary grant applications. We can also provide the required Agri-Flame product specs and data. Many Agri-Flame customers have received grants for their stoves.